Tuesday, March 9, 2010

101 Days and Counting!!!



Yea!! I'm SO excited! We finally booked our annual trip to Playa del Carmen last night!   We have been the past 2 years and it is something I look forward to every summer!!!  Jarred & I bought into a vacation club when one of my oldest and dearest friends got married there in 2008.  It is pure luxury and a wonderful opportunity to just spend quality time with Jarred.  Our resort is The Royal in case you've ever thought of going to Mexico, and we highly recommend it!  If your interested in going, let me know.  We can get you a HUGE discount and hey, the more the merrier!!!  

Today is laundry day and I have to get it all done!!  I really want everything to be clean and put away before we leave for the week.  Needless to say, I've done a great job of stalling this far! LOL!  I'm really glad I have the crock pot cooking dinner today so I don't have to stop and mess with that.  It's supposed to be in the mid-70's today!  How awesome is that??!!!  It finally feels like spring is here, now if the wind would just stop blowing 30 mph things would be great!  I'm really hoping to go for a run this evening too.  I have a new source of motivation now that I know I have to be "beach body ready" in less than 3 months! LOL!

 

1 comment: